Graduates of North Bangkok University in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Program will:
- Understand the system and structure of the English language.
- Understand the nature of second language acquisition, the sociology of language, and multiculturalism.
- Develop knowledge and skills in language teaching to become an effective classroom teacher for students of all backgrounds.
- Design classes and use technology and media appropriate for language classrooms.
- Design and administer assessments for language classrooms.
- Design and conduct high-quality research into language teaching.
- Have virtues and ethics, and be able to work with people from all cultural backgrounds.
Total credit hours : 128
Credit hours in foundation courses:
- General Education : 32
- Social Sciences and Humanities : 10
- Languages : 12
- Mathematics and Sciences : 9
- Physical Education and Recreation : 1
Credit hours in major courses:
- Core : 27
- Required : 42
- Elective : 21
Credit hours in free elective courses : 6